About Me

I'm a 'stay at home mom' of 3 who loves to make things out of anything and everything. There are 3 times a year that are my favorite: Christmas, our Beach Trip and the local Bulk Pick Up time where I can always find wood, furniture, etc. Some of what I make was free from the side of the road or from my Grandparents farm and sometimes salvaged pieces from something that's broke heading for the trash. I like looking online to get craft ideas and hope I can spark a creative idea for you! I also sale Vintage Hat Reproductions that I make in my Etsy Store 'In The Makings", just click on the first widget to the right and thanks for looking!

"Ones' Trash Truly Is Anothers' Treasure"

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Book Bag and Laptop Bag

My husband bought a big roll of black 'pleather' and never used it for what he intended or should i say what he intended me to make lol, so i made a few book bags(from a pattern) and a laptop bag with a kitty cut out.



No comments:

Post a Comment